As of 2 May 2022, Covivio, a leading European real estate company with assets of €27 billion, will welcome Friederike Hoberg as Head of German Offices. In this capacity, she will join the group’s Executive Committee.
After having spent a large part of her career at Commerz Real as Head of the French subsidiary, Friederike Hoberg, 45, a graduate of the Freie Universität Berlin and the ESCP Business School, will head Covivio’s office business in Germany. Based in Berlin, she will be in charge of asset management, development and investment for the office activity. Reporting to Christophe Kullmann, Covivio’s CEO, Friederike Hoberg will aim to deploy in Germany the same value-creating strategy already implemented in France and Italy.
This strategy is based on the following pillars
- Centrality, by developing our projects in the best locations, close to transport hubs, in lively and attractive districts
- Quality, by designing offices that combine flexibility, well-being, services, collective and environmental performance
- Tailor-made, by offering spaces and experiences specific to each client, in line with the culture and codes of each company.
All this is achieved through a personalized consulting approach and a customer relationship focused on user satisfaction.
“I am delighted to welcome Friederike Hoberg. At a time when office real estate is becoming an even more strategic lever of transformation for companies, Covivio is mobilizing on a daily basis to support its clients in their reflections, in order to offer them buildings and services that are ever more adapted and efficient. To meet this objective, Friederike’s experience and European profile will be a real asset for Covivio”, says Christophe Kullmann, Covivio’s CEO.
Resolutely European, Covivio owns and manages a portfolio of €27 billion, 41% of which is currently located in Germany, where the group is present on three markets: residential, hotels and offices. In the office segment, Covivio has a portfolio of €1.8bn and a development pipeline of €562m, with flagship projects such as Alexanderplatz in Berlin. The portfolio is located in the main German cities, namely Frankfurt (31%), Berlin (21%), Düsseldorf (20%), Hamburg (19%) and Munich (7%).
The Covivio Executive Committee, which is responsible for steering the Group’s strategy, is now composed of:
- Christophe Kullmann, Chief Executive Officer
- Olivier Estève, Deputy CEO
- Marjolaine Alquier de l’Epine, Risk, Compliance, Audit and Internal Control Director
- Paul Arkwright, Chief Financial Officer
- Alexei Dal Pastro, CEO Italy
- Daniel Frey, CEO Germany
- Laurie Goudallier, Chief Transformation Officer
- Friederike Hoberg, Head of German Offices
- Yves Marque, Chief Corporate Officer
- Tugdual Millet, CEO Hotels
- Barbara Pivetta, Group Risk Manager
- Marielle Seegmuller, Operations Director France