Covivio is pleased to welcome you to our website to help you get to know us better. The purpose of this site is to provide information about the company and its activities.
Covivio has created this site for users’ own personal information. The data contained on this website may not be used, even partially, for any commercial purpose without Covivio’s prior written consent.
Covivio /Foncière des Régions – Head Office: 18, Avenue François Mitterrand / 57000 METZ / France – Registered with the Metz Trade Registry under No. B 364 800 060
Limited company (société anonyme) governed by a Board of Directors, with share capital of €206,273,556
APE Code 6820B – SIRET No. 364 800 060 00048
Offices : 30, avenue Kléber – 75016 Paris
Hosting & Creation
Publicis Sapient – 30/34 rue du Chemin Vert. 75011 Paris. Tel.: 01 72 32 40 00
Photo credits : O.Ouadah / Photothèque Covivio
The presentation and content of this site together constitute a work protected by existing intellectual property laws. No reproduction and/or representation, partial or complete, can be made without the prior and written consent of Covivio.
The name Covivio, the logo Covivio, the name of the subsidiaries of Covivio, the name and logos of their products as well as the slogans are owned by Covivio and/or its subsidiaries. Any reproduction, use and/or modification that would be made without the prior and written consent of Covivio, is likely to constitute counterfeiting. It will also not in any way take responsibility for Covivio.
The drawings, photographs, images, texts, audio and non-sound sequences, and other materials depicted on this website are subject to industrial and/or intellectual property rights, properties of Covivio or its subsidiaries. As such, any reproduction, representation, adaptation, translation, and/or transformation, partial or integral, or transfer to another site are prohibited.
The private copy of these various rights objects is permitted with reference to the source. Their partial or complete reproduction, without the prior and written consent of Covivio, is strictly forbidden.
The creation of a hypertext link to the site is authorised without framing. Covivio shall in no event be liable for any information disseminated on websites with which hypertext links have been created.
The information and presentations contained in the pages of this website are provided for purposes of guidance only and are subject to change at any time without notice. Covivio shall in no way whatsoever be liable for their private or professional use.
Covivio cannot guarantee the exactness, precision or exhaustiveness of the information provided on this site.
Consequently, Covivio disclaims all liability for:
- any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission relating to any information available on this website;
- any damage, be it direct or indirect, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences thereof, arising from access by anyone to the website, the impossibility of accessing it, or the use of the site, and/or the credit granted to any information stemming directly or indirectly from the site;
- any use that may be made of any of the information.
General personal data processing policy
Read our policy on the processing of personal data here
Specific policy for processing personal data
Covivio undertakes that the collection and processing of your data, carried out from the site www.covivio.eu, will comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) and the Computer and Freedoms Act.
When you visit our website, cookies are deposited on your computer, mobile or tablet. We use different cookies on the site to measure the site’s attendance.
Defining a cookie
A cookie is a text file deposited on your computer when visiting a site or viewing an ad. It keeps user data to make browsing easier and allows for certain features. Cookies are managed by your internet browser.
Learn more about cookies and how to oppose them
2 types of cookies are deposited on www.covivio.eu :
Internal cookies needed for the site to work
These cookies allow the site to function optimally. You can object and delete them using your browser settings, however your user experience may be degraded.
|Nom du cookie||Finalité||Durée de conservation|
|cookie_notice_accepted||Cookie that registers your acceptance of cookies.||13 months|
|idsession||Registration a session ID||30 minutes|
|wfvt_||Security cookie. WordFence (WordPress security plugin). Cookie (HttpOnly).||Session|
|wordfence_verifiedHuman||Cookie strictly necessary. It allows you to secure your browsing (WordPress).||6 months|
Audience Measurement Cookies (Analytics)
Audience measurement cookies are deployed to obtain information about visitor navigation. In particular, they help to understand how users arrive on a site and to reconstruct their journey.
|Nom du cookie||Finalité||Durée de conservation|
|_ga||Performance (Google Universal Analytics). Single visitor, long-term follow-up.||13 months|
|_gid||Performance (Google Universal Analytics). Single visitor, short-term follow-up.||1 day|
|_gat||Performance (Google Universal Analytics).||Session|
Ways to oppose the filing of cookies via your browser
When you first visit our site, a banner informs you of the presence of these cookies and asks you to indicate your choice. They are only registered if you accept them. You can at any time inform yourself and set your cookies to accept or reject them by going to the Cookie Management page at the bottom left of the footer on every page of the site.
In order to manage the cookies installed, you have the following possibilities:
- You can set up your browser to block or delete cookies installed by our site.
- You can also set up your browser to ask for your consent before installing a cookie. You have the option of accepting them or refusing them one by one or rejecting them all.
- You can decide to remove a cookie that has already been installed by changing the settings of your Internet browser.
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 and later versions: select “Tools”, and then “Internet Options”. Click the “Confidentiality” tab. Select the desired level with the cursor or click the “Advanced” button to customise your management of cookies.
- For Firefox: Select “Tools” > “Options”. Click on “Privacy”, and then “Cookies”.
- For Opera: Select the “File” menu > “Preferences”. Privacy.
- For Google Chrome: Click the spanner icon in the browser toolbar. Select “Settings” (“Preferences” for Mac and Linux). Click the “Advanced” tab. In the “Privacy” section, click “Content Settings” In the “Content Settings” dialogue box, click the “Cookies” tab.