Covivio is pleased to welcome you to our website to help you get to know us better. The purpose of this site is to provide information about the company and its activities.
Covivio has created this site for users’ own personal information. The data contained on this website may not be used, even partially, for any commercial purpose without Covivio’s prior written consent.
Covivio /Foncière des Régions – Head Office: 18, Avenue François Mitterrand / 57000 METZ / France – Registered with the Metz Trade Registry under No. B 364 800 060
Limited company (société anonyme) governed by a Board of Directors, with share capital of €206,273,556
APE Code 6820B – SIRET No. 364 800 060 00048
Offices : 30, avenue Kléber – 75016 Paris
Website design, production and hosting
Publicis Sapient – 30/34 rue du Chemin Vert. 75011 Paris. Tel.: 01 72 32 40 00
Photo credits : O.Ouadah / Photothèque Covivio
The layout and content of this website jointly constitute a creative work protected by applicable intellectual property law. No reproduction and/or representation, in whole or in part, may be made without Covivio’s prior written consent.
The Covivio name, the Covivio logo, the names of Covivio’s subsidiaries, the names and logos of their products, as well as their slogans are the property of Covivio and/or its subsidiaries. Any reproduction, use and/or modification of any of the above without the prior written consent of Covivio, may be considered as counterfeiting. Covivio shall in no way be liable for such actions.
The drawings, photographs, images, texts, animated sequences with or without sound, and any other documentation represented on this website are protected by industrial and/or intellectual property rights owned by Covivio or its subsidiaries. Accordingly, any reproduction, representation, adaptation, translation, and/or transformation, whether in part or in whole, or transfer to another website are prohibited.
The various copyrighted items may be copied for private use, provided that the source is mentioned. Their reproduction, in part or in whole, without Covivio’s prior written consent, is strictly prohibited.
The creation of a hypertext link to the site is authorised without framing. Covivio shall in no event be liable for any information disseminated on websites with which hypertext links have been created.
The information and presentations contained in the pages of this website are provided for purposes of guidance only and are subject to change at any time without notice. Covivio shall in no way whatsoever be liable for their private or professional use.
Covivio cannot guarantee the exactness, precision or exhaustiveness of the information provided on this site.
Consequently, Covivio disclaims all liability for:
- any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission relating to any information available on this website;
- any damage, be it direct or indirect, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences thereof, arising from access by anyone to the website, the impossibility of accessing it, or the use of the site, and/or the credit granted to any information stemming directly or indirectly from the site;
- any use that may be made of any of the information.
Processing of users’ personal data
Read our policy on the processing of personal data here
When you visit our website, “cookies” may be placed on your terminal (your computer, your tablet, your smartphone, etc.).
A cookie does not allow user identification. In general, it records information relating to navigation on the website (the pages viewed, and the date and time of the visit). This information will be available for subsequent visits.
Accepting or refusing cookies
Concerning installed cookies, the following options are available to you:
- You can set your browser to block or delete the cookies installed by our site;
- You can also decide to delete an installed cookie by modifying the settings of your Internet browser.
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 and later versions: select “Tools”, and then “Internet Options”. Click the “Confidentiality” tab. Select the desired level with the cursor or click the “Advanced” button to customise your management of cookies.
- For Firefox: Select “Tools” > “Options”. Click on “Privacy”, and then “Cookies”.
- For Opera: Select the “File” menu > “Preferences”. Privacy.
- For Google Chrome: Click the spanner icon in the browser toolbar. Select “Settings” (“Preferences” for Mac and Linux). Click the “Advanced” tab. In the “Privacy” section, click “Content Settings” In the “Content Settings” dialogue box, click the “Cookies” tab.